Looking for a new challange?
We're looking for talented IT professionals so please do get in touch
IT Technical Support Engineer
Redkey Technology are currently recruiting an IT Technical Support Engineer. You will support and install desktop, server and cloud-based solutions to our existing and new customers. You will be based mainly in our Newbridge office but some onsite assistance to customers will be required.
- Experience in a technical support environment providing both remote and on-site support
- Microsoft Server Installation and Admin
- Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Ticketing system such as Connectwise or Autotask
- Excellent Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
- IP Telecoms
- Router, Firewall and VPN configuration knowledge
- Backup and Antivirus management
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Very Good Diagnostic and Problem-Solving Techniques
- Knowledge of Network Technologies
- Full driving license and own transport will be required to perform site visits
- IT related degree or relevant qualifications
- Microsoft Certifications would prove advantageous
- SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services knowledge
- Interest or experience in software and / or web development
- Provide IT support to our clients on the telephone, email, ticketing system, chat and in person.
- Manage support tickets and liaise with vendors to resolve issues for our clients.
- Provision, configure and deploy IT systems to meet our clients needs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent